Fayette County Geocache History Trail

hiram392

Not sure if this is correct site for this but, I am trying to locate caching groups in Ohio.  I am working with the Fayette County Historical Society and their geocache history trail . (13 caches).  We would like to get the word out to caching groups throughout Ohio.  In checking these sites, I did notice that The Brigadier has visited at least one of our caches.  I wasn’t able to locate any groups listed herein.  Was wondering if you might have something available?  Thanks in advance.

31 minutes ago, hiram392 said:

Not sure if this is correct site for this but, I am trying to locate caching groups in Ohio.  I am working with the Fayette County Historical Society and their geocache history trail . (13 caches).  We would like to get the word out to caching groups throughout Ohio.  In checking these sites, I did notice that The Brigadier has visited at least one of our caches.  I wasn’t able to locate any groups listed herein.  Was wondering if you might have something available?  Thanks in advance.

If you have access to FB, then there are a few groups I suggest you join.  OKIC (Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana cachers) and Miami Valley Geocachers are the two that come to mind immediately.  I'm sure there are others as well, even outside of FB but I have no idea how active they might be.

• Helpful 1

I split off the above two posts into their own thread.  I agree with coachstahly's helpful answer.  Since Fayette County is also close to the Columbus Metro area, I'd also recommend the Central Ohio Geocachers Facebook group.  You could also reach out to the Geocaching Ohio Facebook group, which provides statewide coverage.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1