Old but not forgotten........

Rage70

I purchased 4 Travel Bugs about 9 years ago, launched 2 of them quickly, and the other two I saved. I am now trying to launch the other 2 however I have lost their activation codes. Is there any way of retrieving the codes? Is there someone I can contact who might have the codes? Please drop me a line if you can help. Thank you so much, be safe out there and happy hunting !!

17 minutes ago, Rage70 said:

I purchased 4 Travel Bugs about 9 years ago, launched 2 of them quickly, and the other two I saved. I am now trying to launch the other 2 however I have lost their activation codes. Is there any way of retrieving the codes? Is there someone I can contact who might have the codes? Please drop me a line if you can help. Thank you so much, be safe out there and happy hunting !!

When you go through the process of activating your travel bug there's a link right on the page if you lost your activation code. It's very easy to use! 

• Helpful 1