Reviewing my own cache

waddy

I originally placed my cache "Survive the Climb" in 2012. From 2014 to a month ago, I have not been able to check on my cache due to health issues. It has not yet been visited this year, but I was able to check on it today. It was in perfect shape, which really surprised me, after so long. Would it be permissible or advisable to log on my own cache advising that it was in great shape with plenty of swag in great shape?

Edited by waddy
9 minutes ago, waddy said:

I originally placed my cache "Survive the Climb" in 2012. From 2014 to a month ago, I have not been able to check on my cache due to health issues. It has not yet been visited this year, but I was able to check on it today. It was in perfect shape, which really surprised me, after so long. Would it be permissible or advisable to log on my own cache advising that it was in great shape with plenty of swag in great shape?

Yes, in this situation you should post an "Owner Maintenance" log to let everyone know you've checked on it and all is well.

• Helpful 4
18 minutes ago, waddy said:

What barefootjeff said.  It's not reviewing your own cache. it's stating that you, as the owner, checked on it and all is good.