New Orleans Gathering - Crawfish Boil!

pizzachef

Location will most likely be my side yard. There's no competition for space there, and clean bathrooms! icon_biggrin.gif

I'll probably submit the cache page this weekend or early next week...it'll probably get more responses there and I can start counting up the heads.

-pizzachef

quote:
Originally posted by pizzachef:

Location will most likely be my side yard. There's no competition for space there, and clean bathrooms! icon_biggrin.gif

bump!

As usual, if you need anything, just yell. I'll probably drag along the plates "bigger than a cookie sheet" (as JamieZ called them) just in case.

And now to see if we can arrange something to take care of those clean bathrooms... Doug? icon_wink.gif

[This message was edited by alexm on May 27, 2003 at 12:51 PM.]

quote:
And now to see if we can arrange something to take care of those clean bathrooms... Doug?

Oh nooo!!! I'm shivering already icon_wink.gif

Looks like there's going to be a good turnout...probably more than I imagined. No problem though..but I might not have enough seats for everyone.

Maybe anyone who has one of those folding camp chairs should bring one to sit in. That would help lots!

-pizzachef

I'll be in the New Orleans area visiting family and friends for the next week (Mon-Sat).

Is the GeoCahe meet still a go? Did I miss it?

Look forward to hearing from you all.

P.S. Does any one in the NO or southern LA area have a Rino....I will have mine on Channel 2 if anyone wants to try out the Positioning feature.

Regards,

NewBe1

NewBe1

Kristoffer J Buquet

NewBe1@globalletterboxing.org

I will be in the NO area for the next week (Mon-Sat).

Is the Meet still a go? Did I miss it?

I look forward to chatting with any and all LA geocachers.

Also, does anyone in the southern LA area have a Garmin RINO? I will have mine set on channel 2 if anyone would like to try the Positioning feature out.

Thanks,

NewBe1

NewBe1

Kristoffer J Buquet

NewBe1@globalletterboxing.org