Not registered premium

richlougeorge

Hi all

Ive had the app on phone for a while not really done anything with it but have decided to get the premium. I have paid by Paypal through the website and my account online and on app is showing premium but when I try open caches on the map for premium it says I must be a premium member to view.

Does anyone have any ideas why does it take a little while to update? I have sent a question through help centre but not sure with how things are at them moment how quick i'll get an answer

thanks

41 minutes ago, richlougeorge said:

Hi all

Ive had the app on phone for a while not really done anything with it but have decided to get the premium. I have paid by Paypal through the website and my account online and on app is showing premium but when I try open caches on the map for premium it says I must be a premium member to view.

Does anyone have any ideas why does it take a little while to update? I have sent a question through help centre but not sure with how things are at them moment how quick i'll get an answer

thanks

Log out, log back in.

Usually works.

Also, at this time, give it a little time to go through the system. (The site is showing you as PM, so things 'should' have gone through...)

Edited by Bear and Ragged
clarification
  • Helpful 3
5 hours ago, richlougeorge said:

Hi all

thanks

I've seen people arrive in these Forums to ask, and after asking, the persons evaporate.  So I'm guessing membership from a payment through The App takes a couple of hours to propagate throughout the site.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1