Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
T0SHEA

How far have you come? Re: First Waymarks

Posted (edited)

Photo Goals Tuesday at 06:23 PM

ScroogieII said, "indeed, I now look at my first several Benchmark Waymarks, as well as other Waymarks, with embarrassment"

Of course, I look at our first waymarks in a different light. It shows how Keith and I improved through the years.

From one of the first with not even a long description, to, well do I have to say it, colorful. I might add , in most cases, well researched.

We posted our first waymark on July 22, 2012.

Tell your story. How have your Waymarks improved over the years?

Edited by T0SHEA

I did quite a bit of wandering around the wyamarking pages before doing my first. I had a pretty good idea of what was needed to make a good waymark. Looking back at it (I did put in the html stuff not too long ago), it holds up pretty good.

Date Posted: 7/25/2012 7:21:12 PM
Waymark Code: WMEZ1R
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, vulture1957 said:

I did put in the html stuff not too long ago

If I recall correctly, you had a thread/comments about you updating some of your first waymarks.

3 minutes ago, T0SHEA said:

If I recall correctly, you had a thread/comments about you updating some of your first waymarks.

yes, I updated them all. Some of my latest, I left the border stuff off, and just input thee plaque info in a blockquote

Hmmmm....  15th year of geocaching just passed last Sunday - I started, kinda sorta, with Waymarking from the beginning.  I didn't know any html, I was still taking pictures with a film camera.  Do my early waymarks hold up?  Not really - I truly need to go back and fix.