GPS For Sale

I recently purchased a brand new Garmin eTrex 30x hand held GPS device in the amount of $183 from Amazon.com specifically for Geocaching .  This device has all the bells and whistles and that is the problem I am having.  I have limited computer skills and found the device too complicated to figure out how to use.  Therefore, I contacted Amazon for a return of the unit and receive a full refund.  I was told because the unit has lithium batteries it cannot be returned, however, they offered me a full refund anyway.  Imagine my surprise??  So, I still have the Garmin and am willing to sell it for the BEST OFFER over $100.  Please Google Amazon.com for photos and details about the device.  Although I was able to download geocaches from my computer to the GPS and ultimately was able to figure out how to delete caches this unit has never been outdoors.  I guess I will stick with my Magellan.   Please contact me at email oldspice35124@yahoo.com or message or call me at 204-261-9825.  I live in Pelham, Alabama.  Thanks.  Chris, aka, HappyHiker140.