Acronyms and abbreviations?

waddy

I just returned after a long hiatus. I know there used to be a place that listed all the acronyms used when posting, but I absolutely can't go back to it. I'm sure the answer is here somewhere, but there are just too many threads to go through individually. Thanks for any help.

Many thanks TmdAndGG and cerberus1. I knew there was a place(s) to find the info, as I have used them in the past, I just couldn't recall where to find them. Thanks again.

I added the sites to my Bookmarks so I would not lose them again. I have always wondered why there is not an easy link from the home page. Even after finding the sites from your links posted here, my "computer foo" is apparently not good enough to find a link to them on the Home page. Sure seems like it would be helpful.:ph34r:

Edited by waddy
Add suggestion
11 hours ago, waddy said:

I have always wondered why there is not an easy link from the home page. 

There was a link in the drop-down menu "Play"  for Geocaching 101 IIRC, on pretty-much every page you'd be on that had "Play",  "Community", and "Shop" at the top.

Not sure why it's not there any longer. 

I was incorrect.  It was called the "Learn" drop-down, and was removed  By HQ, saying, "Geocaching 101 is now accessible from the updated Help Center. "

With Play, Community, and Shop on top, guess I don't understand either, why helpful info would be at the bottom of most pages,  or under "Contact Us".   :)

Edited by cerberus1