Help Center now has articles for Adventure Lab players.

ktaylor211

Hello adventurers,

We are happy to inform you about updates to the Help Center. There is a new section all about the Adventure Lab app and platform. This includes articles for Adventure Lab players. Here is the current list of articles; 

Players                                                   

You may also be curious about Who can create an Adventure Lab. We hope this is helpful and we appreciate your participation as we continue fine-tuning the Adventure Lab.  

Happy caching, and Adventure on! 

ktaylor211

I just opened a recently published private adventure lab using my iPhone camera & the QR code.  There is no start on the page.  5 location dots appear, but none of them open.  How do i get started? 

UPDATE:

I solved the problem.  I was looking at the cache page  on my PC & that is where I scanned the QR code with my iPhone which gave me no active dots.  So, I tried looking at the cache page directly using my phone.  When I clicked the link the adventure lab page came up with active dots & a start button.  

Edited by ladynan
14 hours ago, ladynan said:

I just opened a recently published private adventure lab using my iPhone camera & the QR code.  There is no start on the page.  5 location dots appear, but none of them open.  How do i get started? 

3 hours ago, Dwigger said:

I have the same problem

Are you testing the adventure lab for someone? Is that why it's private? Or is it just for their friends to play?

14 hours ago, ladynan said:

The same happened to me once with a public ALC. I finally managed to hit one of the dots to make it active. Normally one of them is already selected.