How do i receive owner mails only once a day grouped?

greenrover33

I don't know of any way to receive a daily digest of your email from Groundspeak. But you can use Gmail filters to put all Groundspeak email in a folder, or put certain Groundspeak email in a folder, or whatever. (And FWIW, I turned off Gmail alerts on my phone a long time ago.)

• Upvote 1

When you create a couple series of caches, you're going to have most/all those caches logged one after another.    :)

This has been made more "convenient" for finders with smartphones, logging as they hit each cache in that series, but apparently annoying for you.

Can you filter your email ?    You could put those mails in a folder.   Look at them when you wish.

We don't have notifications on our primary email.   

You are able to setup a filter in the web-based gmail that adds a label to the email and then archives it. This will not send it to the inbox and will not end up as a notification in your phone.

I've done it the opposite way. No notification for emails, but I have label in gmail with the mail I want to have a notification for. Like new caches and people contacting me about my caches.

I've included a sample picture, but my gmail is in Swedish. This will archive and label logs on your caches

gmailnotify.png

• Helpful 3