Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
T0SHEA

World's Greatest Waymarker Badge

Posted (edited)

If I recall correctly, an individual, on two occasions mentioned seeing this badge on "our" profile page. 

We, Keith and I as BK-Hunters, only on very rare occasions ever mentioned our statistics. We always felt that if someone was curious they would look for themselves. 

I used my decoder ring, wore my special x-ray vision glasses, and used magic sprinkle dust that shows hidden images behind text, all failed. 

Here is my request, check your profile page and see if it is there. Or anywhere you may venture. It is out there somewhere.

Post your findings, if any. Have fun with this, the possibilities are endless.

Edited just now by T0SHEA

Edited by T0SHEA

Posted (edited)

Though I found the World's Largest Penny in Salmo, the badge was nowhere to be found. 

The world’s largest penny was dedicated on July 1, 1995, Canada’s birthday, in honor of Penny Power. 
Penny Power started in Salmo, on March 10, 1995 as a campaign to collect hoarded pennies and donate them to the government of Canada to reduce the national debt. 

1273853606_asalmo.JPG.da8ac764ffde4f57ab19b669f2504281.JPG

Where will the next stop be? 

Share  a waymark that you enjoyed creating and let us know if you found the World's Greatest Waymarker badge.

Try to select a object where the badge could be hidden.

This will give us an opportunity to share some of our favorite waymarks that otherwise maybe missed by the rest of us.

Edited by T0SHEA