Wie wird man Moderator im Geocacing

hallli

On 4/16/2020 at 10:08 AM, hallli said:

Hallo, 

ich möchte Moderator im Geocaching Forum werden. Aber weiß nicht an welche E-Mail man sich wenden muss. 

Mfg

hallli

Hallo,

den deutschsprachigen Forenteil findest du unter https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/forum/148-german-speaking-forum-deutschsprachiges-forum/

Vielleicht findest du dort auch einige Antworten.

Herzliche Grüße

Jochen

(Sorry for the language. I thought it might be helpful to send this German fellow the link to the German speaking part of these forums.)

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
6 hours ago, Keystone said:

It's the forum moderators who have it rough.  Ever try juggling 2 computers, a smartphone, a cache and a ball? :P

I am reminded of an interview with professional jugglers that I once saw. They had been going down the path of juggling more and more dangerous objects, starting with common stuff like swords and torches, but moving up towards axes and running chainsaws and other things that are REALLY dangerous. Then they realized that they were risking career-ending injury, and it really wasn't any more impressive to their audiences. So they changed the act, and started juggling three random objects provided by the audience.

They said that the most difficult combination they ever juggled was a bowling ball, a ping-pong ball, and an open umbrella.

• Funny 1

@hallli

To answer your question definitively, you can't apply. Personally, I think that's a shame (I actually wanted to apply, too), but that's just the way it's required.

Actually, you can only wait and hope that you will be asked. However, this is very unlikely, since many people are interested in it and you have to know it very well.

Your Rhoeny :omnomnom:

Um deine Frage endgültig zu beantworten: Du kannst dich nicht bewerben. Ich persönlich finde das sehr schade (ich wollte mich eigentlich auch bewerben), aber das ist eben so vorgeschrieben.

Eigentlich kannst du nur warten und hoffen, dass du gefragt wirst. Das ist allerdings sehr unwahrscheinlich, da sich viele dafür interessieren und du dich sehr gut auskennen musst.

Euer Rhoeny :omnomnom:

• Funny 1
39 minutes ago, Rhoeny said:

@hallli

To answer your question definitively, you can't apply. Personally, I think that's a shame (I actually wanted to apply, too), but that's just the way it's required.

Actually, you can only wait and hope that you will be asked. However, this is very unlikely, since many people are interested in it and you have to know it very well.

Interesting.  Did you notice thread is two years old?  I would think some who feels qualified to be a moderator would notice such details.  Perhaps now you understand why they don't take applications! :D

• Love 1