Search by attributes

rossmalone

Hi Guys, 

Does anyone know how I can search by attributes?

Just tried to do it using the pocket queries but it turned up no results. I'm pretty sure there will be at least some caches within a 500 mile radius with some of those attributes. 

Where am I going wrong?

16 minutes ago, rossmalone said:

Hi Guys, 

Just tried to do it using the pocket queries but it turned up no results. I'm pretty sure there will be at least some caches within a 500 mile radius with some of those attributes. 

Where am I going wrong?

What area? What attribute?

19 minutes ago, rossmalone said:

Hi Guys, 

Where am I going wrong?

I ran a PQ near your last found cache. I randomly chose the wheelchair attribute. 500 caches fit the criteria. 

17 minutes ago, on4bam said:

Most of the time when things go wrong with PQs it has to do with conflicting options. Try a PQ with just one option chosen en work from there.

Exactly. For example, searching for both "I haven't found" and "I have found" produces nothing, because there is no cache that meets both criteria. Likewise, searching for both "I don't own" and "I own" produces nothing, because there is no cache that meets both criteria. And so on.

43 minutes ago, rossmalone said:

Just tried to do it using the pocket queries but it turned up no results.

Uncheck the checkboxes "Found" and "Not found". A single cache can't be in both statuses.

Hans

NB: cross posted with niraD. What he said.

Edited by HHL
6 hours ago, rossmalone said:

Just tried to do it using the pocket queries but it turned up no results.

Please go to the edit page of the desired PQ and copy the URL. Paste the URL here, so we can check your settings. No fear - we can't edit your PQ, the given URL will just create a PQ to our own account.

Hans