Problems in Testing Adventure

tenebrus

I am attempting to merely test my own adventure lab so that its ready-to-go and this does not even require me to get out of the car because I already have all the answers from photographs taken before the travel advisory. However it seems that running either a test or as a private lab, I keep getting every response as "incorrect answer". I'm getting very frustrated because I've been down here four times now and I would like to know whether this is some silent back-end hold on publishing the NY adventure lab, for which an error message describing the issue would be highly appropriate to include, or whether the adventure lab itself is not set up properly. That too is frustrating because I actually have set up a previous Adventure lab without any difficulty. So, what the DNF is this?

(In case anyone was wondering how I got two of them, the first one was awarded to me as the moderator of a geocaching group and I have always considered that to be my community's adventure lab even though it is connected to my personal geocaching account.)

2 minutes ago, tenebrus said:

I am attempting to merely test my own adventure lab so that its ready-to-go and this does not even require me to get out of the car because I already have all the answers from photographs taken before the travel advisory. However it seems that running either a test or as a private lab, I keep getting every response as "incorrect answer". I'm getting very frustrated because I've been down here four times now and I would like to know whether this is some silent back-end hold on publishing the NY adventure lab, for which an error message describing the issue would be highly appropriate to include, or whether the adventure lab itself is not set up properly. That too is frustrating because I actually have set up a previous Adventure lab without any difficulty. So, what the DNF is this?

(In case anyone was wondering how I got two of them, the first one was awarded to me as the moderator of a geocaching group and I have always considered that to be my community's adventure lab even though it is connected to my personal geocaching account.)

There are no reviewers involved in the adventure lab creation process (flaw in my opinion). So I would suggest the issue is something else.

Yup, this continues to fail both as a test link and as a playable private lab link. While setting up this lab does not feel the way that the abandoned Wherigo Builder did, the behavior of testing it does. And what makes this still even more infuriating is that these problems were not encountered in the first Adventure lab I set up.