Are you a Chocolate-covered cherry or a Caramel?

All are welcome to play, geocachers and waymarkers!

If all usernames could be waymarked into two different categories, would you be a chocolate-covered cherry waymark  or a caramel waymark?

A gift is available to the first person to send me the solution.

Edited by Max and 99
1 minute ago, Max and 99 said:

Your waymark has been approved!

Sweet!

Reminds me of game we used to play with our kids - we're having a picnic (or party, or whatever) and I'm bringing... (name 2 items).  Then they try to figure out what they can and can't bring...

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, CAVinoGal said:

Sweet!

Reminds me of game we used to play with our kids - we're having a picnic (or party, or whatever) and I'm bringing... (name 2 items).  Then they try to figure out what they can and can't bring...

Years and Years and Years of Scouts have helped develop my love of these types of games.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, iconions said:

I just bought a box of dark chocolate cherries at the store - didn't realize you could get these outside Christmas (or they're Christmas leftovers!

Sorry, iconions. You are not a chocolate-covered cherry. Your waymark has been declined.

54 minutes ago, iconions said:

I just bought a box of dark chocolate cherries at the store - didn't realize you could get these outside Christmas (or they're Christmas leftovers!

42 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Sorry, iconions. You are not a chocolate-covered cherry. Your waymark has been declined.

May be, but I agree.  If I was to ever eat a chocolate-covered cherry, it'd have to be dark chocolate.     :)

30 minutes ago, cerberus1 said:

May be, but I agree.  If I was to ever eat a chocolate-covered cherry, it'd have to be dark chocolate.     :)

Yea, the milk chocolate ones just aren't as good.  It's my dad's fault I got hooked on the derned things - I hafta buy a box or 6 every Christmas!

3 minutes ago, spookypants said:

eh looked in the chat, no idea

well say chocolate covered caramel (plot twist)

You have to pick one or the other. This is a logic puzzle. Guesses and feedback will help you figure out the criteria. What do all the caramels or cherries have in common! That's the goal, to figure out the puzzle. 

• Helpful 1
3 minutes ago, ScroogieII said:

Definitely Chocolate-covered cherry. If my Waymark is declined I'll have to take it up with the Wayfroggie!!! :mad::(:mad:

Much like the Frosty Alliums guy, Barb used to buy me a box every Christmas.

Your waymark has been approved.

4 minutes ago, ScroogieII said:

If I entered as "O Henry Bar" would I be a caramel, AND does the solution have anything to do with an Old Farmer?

You would not be a caramel. Neither would the Old Farmer.

Possibly. Not sure. Could be. 

Edited by Max and 99

I am at a total loss here. I assume this to be the type of puzzler enacted around a Scouts' campfire, no? Meaning that the puzzler must be able to quickly ascertain the speaker's identity (caramel vs cherry), no? I've worked eleventy seven algorithms on the names submitted to date and simply cannot extract a workable solution. It has to be even simpler than any I've tried, but what it might be still escapes me.

Keith

To recap:

Chocolate covered cherries:

vulture1957

CAVinoGal

Scroogie11

Idiot's Delight

Alfouine

O Henry Bar

spookypants

terratin

TmdAndGG

pmaupin

Caramel:

elyob

iconions

Where you at, Caramel waymarkers and geocachers? Start recruiting! 

12 hours ago, pmaupin said:

Have you ever tasted a pan of salted caramel cherries with spices

I'm really, really hoping that I might have the pleasure in the not too distant future ;), as, since you brought it up and knowing your background, it's bound to be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! (is that one word, or two?)

Keith

Edited by ScroogieII
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Max and 99 said:

To recap:

Chocolate covered cherries:

vulture1957

CAVinoGal

Scroogie11

Idiot's Delight

Alfouine

O Henry Bar

spookypants

terratin

TmdAndGG

pmaupin

Caramel:

elyob

iconions

Where you at, Caramel waymarkers and geocachers? Start recruiting! 

8NutsMotherGoose is also a cherry