Three trackables to discover while in self-isolation

GeoElmo6000

For those of you who know me, I have a YouTube channel called Geo Elmo Geocaching in which I like to make fun videos about geocaching, whether they are GIFF entries or texting stories or based on Minecraft.

I created a trackable video using my Mary Hyde trackable code (a virtual trackable) and I used two GIFF finalist coin proxies to create a "Choose Your Own Adventure" style video series which will reveal two trackables (by following all the adventure paths).

While you're at home wondering how to geocache, why not try to find these trackables?

PLEASE do not share the trackable codes, though feel free to share the video links.  They're meant to be fun adventures.

The "Choose your own adventure" starts here:

The Mary Hyde adventure starts here:

1 hour ago, mister-tee said:

Greetings! I've glanced at these videos and dont really understand what it is that Im to do/achieve. I guess Im very simple. HELP!!

I'm starting to wonder if my problem is the device I use. I don't get any action choices, but I can watch the video. I only tried the top one.

23 minutes ago, spookypants said:

If anyone is having trouble with the first one try the second one, it is much more simple

It may depend on your device you are using, but if you wait until the initial video ends, two additional choices will pop-up up.  You will just need to select one and off you go.  Wait again until that video ends and you will get to choose again (unless you are at the end)...took me a couple of times to figure that out.  Lol.

I agree the second one was easier.  I watched the first one and got some of the letters/numbers but evidentially not the correct ones.  But one of my mistakes actually took me to a real TB page.  I think it was someone T-shirt trackable code.

Still very fun to watch the videos and decipher the code.  Thanks geoElmo for a fun (but hair pulling) time.  Lol

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, mister-tee said:

Greetings! I've glanced at these videos and dont really understand what it is that Im to do/achieve. I guess Im very simple. HELP!!

7 hours ago, usyoopers said:

Well that was as clear as mud! Looks like it could be a good idea but the learning curve seems to be to steep for me!

15 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

My device gave no options for game play. I am now using the desktop.

Thank you all for watching these videos and giving them a shot.  For the Mary Hyde video, you're looking for six letters (no numbers) that make up the trackable code.  In the description of the video I give some hints.

For the Christmas choose your own adventure, there are five videos in total, each having two characters (letters or numbers).  The initial one has two letters and they are the first two letters for both codes.  Each time you get a choice you will get a "good" choice or a "bad" choice (the bad choice always leads you back to doing the good choice).  If you take the first two letters plus the four good choice characters you get the good choice trackable, if you take the first two letters plus the four bad choice characters you get the bad choice trackable.  The choices should be available for mobile and desktop devices, at least using the mobile app and not a mobile browser (I'm not sure if that works).

If you have any questions feel free to send me a direct message.

On 4/6/2020 at 6:39 PM, Max and 99 said:

I was wrong on the Good Choice, but right on the Bad Choice. Progress!

Whew...I finally figured out TB code for both choices.  One of my “bad” choices even took me to someone else’s TB page again.   Lol.

Thanks again GeoElmo6000 for the fun times.  Looking forward to seeing more videos.  

• Upvote 1