THE #1 NC CACHE THAT WILL STOP YOU DEAD IN YOUR TRACKS!

wanderlust

ALERT!!!!: GEOCACHERS OF NC AND THE REST OF THE SOUTHEAST!!

Be on the lookout for a NEW Smoky Mountain Extreme Team multi-stage cache appearing sometime during the first 5 days of October!! This cache will separate the wheat from the chaff within the geocaching realm...if you do not possess a brave heart you may not stand a GHOST of a chance succeeding on the hunt! icon_eek.gif

Rumor has it that this epic hunt may take even the most seasoned geocachers at least a month to complete!!! icon_redface.gif

But for those willing to go the extra mile (or miles! icon_biggrin.gif ) we assure you that you stand a chance on discovering one of the most creative, awesome, and goody-filled geocaches south of the Mason-Dixon line!! icon_cool.gif

However, there is already a LOT of excitement and energy charging up within the geocaching community concerning the discovery of this cache....might there be even an EXTRA-SPECIAL prize for the first geocacher who discovers the final cache!?!?!? We shall wait to hear more from the great Crotalus Rex...........

SOOOOOOO........will that lucky top-dog cacher be YOU?!?!??!??!? Will you successfully interpret the clues and navigate through the "DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL?!" Or will you end up at a DEAD END!?

We shall soon see....

Wanderlust

p.s. Dont worry about Wanderlust and Laughing Moon's 177 successful geocache finds intimidating your chances on being the first.....we are NOT seeking...we are in on the CREATION...heh, heh, heh.......

...he speaketh the truth! icon_biggrin.gif This new Geocache...or maybe I should call it a Geo-BASH...or Geo-Bashing...or Geo-THRASH...HHMMMM...I need to think on that one for a bit icon_wink.gif ...anyhow, if you think you are truly BRAVE-HEARTED enough icon_eek.gif, if you are one of those "NO-FEAR" kind of folks icon_redface.gif, if you feel that you have been SUFFERING from a lack of geocaching THRILLS icon_biggrin.gif and SPILLS icon_rolleyes.gif and are in need of an honest-to-God geocaching CHALLENGE then this one just may be the one you have been looking for... icon_cool.gif!!

...but be WARNED icon_confused.gif ...

...and don't LOOSE your HEAD... icon_eek.gif

...the buzz is that the DARK KNIGHT of this HUNT is a bit DERANGED icon_eek.gif and has been speaking of MOST UNUSUAL and BIZARRE PLOTTINGS, BREWINGS and HAPPENINGS... icon_redface.gif ...so WHOO knows what could be LURKING about in the ANALS of his mind icon_frown.gif ...I suppose we will just have to wait and see...unless this is all just a farse... icon_eek.gif

...CrotalusRex has spoken. (and may speak again...but don't count on it...)

THE RACE IS ON!!!!!

GRAVEYARD SHIFT: FIRST SHIFT IS NOW IN ACTION!!!

icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gificon_redface.gif

CHECK IT OUT ON THE CACHEPAGE FROM MY MESSAGE ABOVE THIS ONE!!!

ONCE THERE, CLINK TO THE WEB LINK FOR "FIRST STAGE" AND READ SOME OF THE CLUES AND COMMANDS TO THIS CHALLENGING AND MENTALLY RIGOROUS HUNT!!!!!!!!

WANDERLUST

This looks like a very challenging cache. I wish I could be there to do the graveyard smash. That must have taken some time to get together. Good luck to all WNC guys. This "flatlander" may get up there sometime to get to that one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I had a nickel for every sewerline near rivers and lakes, I'd be RICH!!

icon_biggrin.gifThe Race is on icon_cool.gifits devious, its diabolical (Look who put it toghether) icon_eek.gifHow many snakes will you count icon_frown.gifAround how many dead must you navigate. icon_mad.gifWill there ever be an end to this endless searching icon_confused.gif What myseries of the past will you uncover? Go to the link and find out about the mysterious past in the Mountains of Western North Carolinahttp://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=38248

A Cache A Day Keeps the Blues Away icon_razz.gif