Where are found labs?

terratin

48 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

You can view the log on the app. 

As far as I can see only if I navigate back to the area, load the labs and then look there, right? I'm on iOS, btw. Not sure there are app differences.

But ok, that's all there is. Thanks a lot guys.

49 minutes ago, terratin said:

As far as I can see only if I navigate back to the area, load the labs and then look there, right? I'm on iOS, btw. Not sure there are app differences.

But ok, that's all there is. Thanks a lot guys.

I don't need to physically navigate back to the area to see the logs of my completed Labs. I can see logs for Labs I did on vacation without leaving home. I can see others' logs too.

Edited by Max and 99
58 minutes ago, terratin said:

As far as I can see only if I navigate back to the area, load the labs and then look there, right?

No.

> Open the LabCache app. > Open a finished Adventure Lab. > Select "Activity" on top left of the window. > Read the logs.

20 hours ago, HHL said:

No.

> Open the LabCache app. > Open a finished Adventure Lab. > Select "Activity" on top left of the window. > Read the logs.

Hmm.. is this on Android? When I open the app in iOS I can click on Explore, which is basically the map with all labs. Or on Directory, which is the same in 'text' format. The menu on the upper right switches between this and the map only. And under Profile there just my profile pic, name, found number, a feedback link and links to various terms and policies. Oh, and I can change the map type slightly. That's all.

2 hours ago, HHL said:

You have to open a finished Adventure to see your and other's logs. You forgot that in your mentioned steps.

Hans

NB: Yes, I'm on Android

No, I didn't miss this. I first thus need to navigate in the app back to the location where this lab was and open it. There's no overview within the app. And I likewise can't see any logs via my profile -> caches found. Question answered. it doesn't work.

3 hours ago, JimJinks said:

The original question was "where do I see an overview of the labs I did"

And the second post of the TO said: " No way to look back at the log, or upload a photo or anything else, right?"

Edited by HHL