What happened to the logs on the cache page?

pulmonaryhip

It seems that something that wasn't broken got "fixed".  Why do we now have to click onto a separate page to see the logs for a geocache?  I thought showing them on the cache page was appropriate and convenient.  Now I have to click, wait, click back, wait, and maybe do it again.  Please don't fix things that work just fine.

1 hour ago, PulmonaryHip said:

It seems that something that wasn't broken got "fixed".  Why do we now have to click onto a separate page to see the logs for a geocache?  I thought showing them on the cache page was appropriate and convenient.  Now I have to click, wait, click back, wait, and maybe do it again.  Please don't fix things that work just fine.

I posted yesterday that I suddenly could not see the logs. Even when clicking on View Logbook there were no logs.

• Helpful 1

No logs for me in firefox, unless I scroll down and reload the page. Then they appear. If I don't scroll down and reload the page they don't appear. I often also can't click to read the hint, can't visit TBs to the cache, can't log a favourite. I am trying to think positively here, that some mistake has been made in breaking something that wasn't broken, not that it is trying to drive us all to only log on the phone. I don't use the phone to cache as I find it clunky, don't want to, and I want to write descent logs; not join the phone loggers 'TFTC' logs.

• Surprised 1
42 minutes ago, Goldenwattle said:

No logs for me in firefox, unless I scroll down and reload the page. Then they appear. If I don't scroll down and reload the page they don't appear. I often also can't click to read the hint, can't visit TBs to the cache, can't log a favourite. I am trying to think positively here, that some mistake has been made in breaking something that wasn't broken, not that it is trying to drive us all to only log on the phone. I don't use the phone to cache as I find it clunky, don't want to, and I want to write descent logs; not join the phone loggers 'TFTC' logs.

Everything's working fine for me in Firefox 74.0 on Windows 10. Could it just be congestion somewhere, what with everyone working from home and kids at home streaming everything? I noticed some things got very sluggish around 9:30 last night.

2 hours ago, RecipeForDisaster said:

I suddenly cannot see any cache logs even if I click "view logbook" in iOS 13 Safari. 

Same here as of last night, no logs on any cache page, link to 'view logs' gives page with ...no logs to show.

I'm using a windows and firefox.

But at least the emails of logs on my owned caches are coming through now ...