Anyone else having troubles?

I have had the problem for awhile of the logs taking time to appear under the Geocache Description, but today often logs never appeared, unless I scrolled down to where it should be and reloaded the page. If I didn't scroll down and reloaded the page it wouldn't appear. I also have not been able to visit a TB to a cache, unless I switch to the inferior new page. I can't delete a log on one of my own TBs. I can't add favourites when I log a find. It's been annoying. Anyone else experiencing this?

3 hours ago, Goldenwattle said:

I have had the problem for awhile of the logs taking time to appear under the Geocache Description, but today often logs never appeared, unless I scrolled down to where it should be and reloaded the page. If I didn't scroll down and reloaded the page it wouldn't appear. I also have not been able to visit a TB to a cache, unless I switch to the inferior new page. I can't delete a log on one of my own TBs. I can't add favourites when I log a find. It's been annoying. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes.

I also have not apearing logs (reload doesn't help) and not being able to press the top-right settings "arrow".

My main browser is Vivaldi. In Firefox it seems to me there are no or less issues.

Thread should be moved to website.

Edited by Hynz

Same problem here with Firefox (74.0).  It's been that way since the infamous 'cookie overhaul'.

In fact, I'm inclined to take this AND the constant 'head fake' when entering text here(e.g., a GC code in the search box of the main page) to the correct forum.  I HATE the way it cons you into starting to type something, then after what is probably some Java finally completing, refreshes the page in some way that wipes out the text box for a fresh one, and you get to start typing from scratch again.