FTF? Anyone?

shamwow1

I've set up a large cache in Tuckahoe State Park in Maryland. It went up near the end of last month and as of yet it still has NOT been found. The cache is findable and in a good spot. I recently checked up on it and it's good. I know that with certain events going around that a lot of people want to stay inside right now. But what better place to be far away from others than a park with a trail. So if you are in Queen Anne's County, Maryland; please stop by. Here's the page: https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC8K4W3_where-the-woods-begin?guid=48902888-4897-4de2-b987-aa54c541637c

Edited by shamwow1

Hi Shamwow1,

I think somebody may have found your cache by now.  I went out there when it was first published.  The woods was so thick without any real trails, I found it very difficult getting any place near the cache.  I am very familiar with Tuckahoe Park but had never been in that area. I have found all of the caches at the park except yours and one of the caches over by Cemetery Road.  I'm pretty sure I can't find the one by Cemetery Road since I found the other one in that section.

If you have any tips such as trails that are fairly clear,  I would welcome them.  All I could find were deer trails.  Thanks,  skayfox

15 hours ago, ____skayfox said:

I think somebody may have found your cache by now.  I went out there when it was first published. 

The woods was so thick without any real trails, I found it very difficult getting any place near the cache.  I am very familiar with Tuckahoe Park but had never been in that area. I have found all of the caches at the park except yours and one of the caches over by Cemetery Road.  I'm pretty sure I can't find the one by Cemetery Road since I found the other one in that section.

If you have any tips such as trails that are fairly clear,  I would welcome them.  All I could find were deer trails. 

I couldn't spot your DNF, but it was found in March and May...   

Did you notice that (according to the FTF...) " looks like CO made updates to make it clearer for future seekers."  ;)

Edited by cerberus1