What is it with all the cookies?

T0SHEA

5 hours ago, T0SHEA said:

At least once a day and even some days even more often, I have to accept a cookie and log in. This is with the home page and if I check the forums I have to do it again.  Yes, I checked the box: Remember me (requires cookies)

What is up?

Yes, sometimes I have to keep accepting them. Annoying!

8 hours ago, T0SHEA said:

Twice already today and it is only 8:30 am here.

I get them a lot across all devices and browsers.  It's everywhere around the Interwebs of course, but especially bad at Geocaching.com. I'm in no way inclined to hack my various devices ("Simply try this hack, then.  Simple!") for just this one hyperactive web site, especially when I try the hack and it causes problems and then I'm told "Then simply don't try the hack.  Simple!"

• Upvote 1

I started this inquiry in March. It seems it somewhat rectified itself or maybe... not long after.

Well they are BACK! :(

I have accepted a cookie every time I try to navigate through the website, and most generally have to log in again. On the conservative side, at least a dozen times just today, and probably more.

Also, tried to post a new waymark, and LOST it twice. Though I selected the province, when I went to save it, it disappeared. 

So had to start all over again.  I finally was able to submit on the third try. Basically made a slight change, save and so on. Frustrating to say the least. 

Edited by T0SHEA