Can we have waypoints synced with the website or somehow export my waypoint lists?

39 minutes ago, elefantin said:

In the Andoid app you can add a list of waypoints to a cache. I have not (yet) found a manner to get these on my PC. Did I mis this option or is it not there? Can you export your waypoints somehow so I can view it on a map on my PC?

That would be a convenient feature. 

• Upvote 1
On 3/8/2020 at 10:39 AM, Frau Potter said:

There is an automatic sync between the app and the website for the corrected posted coordinates (your final). Directions are in this Help Center article: https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=106&pgid=807

Did I misunderstand? I thought we were talking about waypoints that a user adds to the cache listing on the app. Under "waypoints". Those don't sync to the website.

On 3/8/2020 at 4:26 AM, Max and 99 said:
On 3/8/2020 at 3:46 AM, elefantin said:

In the Andoid app you can add a list of waypoints to a cache. I have not (yet) found a manner to get these on my PC. Did I mis this option or is it not there? Can you export your waypoints somehow so I can view it on a map on my PC?

That would be a convenient feature. 

I concur!  I set several waypoints in the app the other day, along a walking trail, and came home to try and see them on a map on my computer.  I couldn't see any way to view those waypoints, or even set them up on a map, other than creating a new (multi or puzzle) cache listing.  It would be very convenient to be able to see them ...