More Charlotte Caches!

Guest Hard Slate

Guest Snowtrail

Yeah, Knight is such a great cache that I'd hate to lose it just because the owner is out of town. Bounty Hunter asked me to replace #1, and I can try to do it sometime this week. Adventuretom, if you can get to it before this weekend, please let me know. I may try to do it tomorrow. I lost my treasure on one of the legs and so I'd like to go back to try to pick it back up.

Guest Snowtrail

Yeah, I saw that they had replaced it! I still have to go back though. I lost my AT pin on #3. I heard something drop out of my bag and thought it was my pen. I checked and I still had my pen, but not my -pin-. So I need to go back to pick it up. Don't want to be a geotrasher. Plus, I really wanted the pin!

Guest adventuretom

I'm glad B&E adopted it. I was headed there yesterday when the sky opened up. I got totally drenched checking on one of mine. At that point I was way to wet to drive over to Reedy Creek.

Guest CacherintheRye

Decisions..decisions..should I head north and hit a couple of caches..or east? west? or South? Single location or one of several multi's? IF ONLY IT WOULD LOOK LIKE IT"S NOT GOING TO RAIN...

Guest adventuretom

As I accidentally discovered, Laras Tomb is very interesting in the rain. I think you've been there though. I'm going hunting in the rain anyway, too many new hunts.

Guest Hard Slate

Been playing in the the rain all weekend.Went to Virginia for camp jeep,found time to hunt one on the AT but couldn't find it.The view was worth the hike tho.Got ticks,chiggers,and soaked all in one long weekend.But no cache found,darn.Still had a lot of fun trailriding, and seeing the exhibits.