Bug / Glitch - Unable to log a NM / NA

Deepdiggingmole

Yesterday and today I have tried to log 'Needs Maintenance' on two caches - on all occasions the log (whether found/DNF log or write note) is posted but it states an error occured

Message reads in red at the bottom 'Something went wrong, please try again'

I have tried several times - the log itself goes on but there is no additional NM log 

Neither of the two caches in question have a NM marker on already, so it isn't that

Is this me or have others had this problem  ? (haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere)

** It seems this is only on the newer version of logging - I could log the NMs if I reverted back to the older version 

The image below is what I got once I 'posted' the log 

error.JPG

Edited by Deepdiggingmole
update
  • Helpful 1
29 minutes ago, Deepdiggingmole said:

I have tried several times - the log itself goes on but there is no additional NM log 

Optout from the new logging experience. (the link is somewhere on top of the page)

You'll get this opted out:

346ef00c66f0e3048c92aadd9801591a.png

Hans

Edited by HHL
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 3
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Isonzo Karst said:

You must use New Logging for an Update Coordinates log - but otherwise, you can go back to old logging, where NM is a log type, independent of some other log.

What I was doing was on the new logging system and I have been using that since it came out with no problems 
I reverted back to the old system (as indicated above) and that worked 

It is a glitch with the NEW logging system where once you have selected the options and posted the log the log goes on but the NM log does not 

16 hours ago, ErewashPaddler said:

I'm having the same problem too.
It's good to see that there is a work-round by going back to the "old" logging experience (when I can work out how to do that). But overall I''m happy with the "new" system, and this needs to be fixed.

I agree - I have had no problems with the new version and have logged thousands with it