Souveniranzeige

Hallo zusammen, bin noch recht "frisch" was das Geocaching angeht und hab keinen passenden Beitrag zu meiner Frage hier im Forum gefunden.
Habe letztes Jahr einige Souvenirs ergattert, auch bei der Mysterien-im-Museum-Aktion. Seit einigen Wochen wird mir in der App keins mehr von diesen angezeigt, nur noch insgesamt 5 Stück von meinen 14. Auf der Online-Profilseite sind aber alle drin. Woran könnte das liegen? Gibts da ein Update oder ähnliches, oder irgendwelche Einstellungen die ich machen müßte? :huh: Sind alle öffentlich sichtbar geschaltet, keins verborgen.
Danke für euere Antworten :)

15 hours ago, Universumbewohner said:

(Translated by Google) Hello everyone, I'm still quite "fresh" when it comes to geocaching and have not found a suitable contribution to my question here in the forum.
Got some souvenirs last year, including the Mysteries in the Museum campaign. For a few weeks now, none of these have been shown to me in the app, only a total of 5 of my 14, but everyone is on the online profile page. What could that be? Is there an update or something similar, or any settings that I would have to make? : Huh:Are all publicly visible, none hidden.
Thanks for your answers:)

Try logging out of the app, and then back in to refresh the connection.  Does that help?

1 hour ago, Kikkekassel said:

I have souvenirs from many countries, cities souvenirs, etc. I don't see any in the app.

When you log in on the app, and go to your profile (three lines, top left corner, tap profile) and then clickon Souvenirs, you show NO souvenirs?  Is there an error message?  Can you send a screenshot of what you DO see?

What phone, and what version of the app are you using?  Could it be an older version and it needs to be updated?

Hallo und frohes Neues Jahr! Ich wollte dieses Thema auch noch einmal aufgreifen. Bei mir werden auf der App auch keine Souvenire angezeigt. Wenn ich mich über die Webseite einlogge, sehe ich sie alle, nur auf der App nicht.

Ich habe die App deinstalliert, Smartphone ausgeschaltet und neu geladen, App installiert und immer noch keine Besserung. Die App hat alle Berechtigungen.

Ich habe:

Samsung A51

Appversion: 8.34.0

Android 10

Gehe ich auf Souvenirs, steht da nur, daß es virtuelle Kunstwerke sind und so weiter.

Habt ihr Lösungsvorschläge für mich?

Hello and Happy New Year! I wanted to take up this topic again. I don't see any souvenirs on the app either. 
When I log in to the website, I see them all, only not on the app.

I uninstalled the app, switched off the smartphone and reloaded it, installed the app and still no improvement. 
The app has all permissions.
I have:
Samsung A51
App version: 8.34.0
Android 10
If I go to souvenirs, it just says that they are virtual works of art and so on.
Do you have any suggestions for solutions for me?

Edited by Ultroner

I noticed the same behavior. 

The app displayed only a reduced number of Souvenirs. 

I deleted both, the app's cache and data, logged in again and now no souvenir at all is displayed, but only a general notice about Souvenirs. 

Version 8.34.0
Android 8.0.0
samsung SM-A320FL

Edited by strobu
3 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

All my souvenirs arrive and display on the Android app. The new ones I recently earned showed up right away and they all seem to be on my profile on the app.

Das freut mich total. Bei mir funktioniert das leider nicht: Deinstallation, Neustart, Bitten und Flehen haben leider nicht zum Erfolg geführt... welche Möglichkeiten gibt es noch?