Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Universumbewohner

Souveniranzeige

Hallo zusammen, bin noch recht "frisch" was das Geocaching angeht und hab keinen passenden Beitrag zu meiner Frage hier im Forum gefunden.
Habe letztes Jahr einige Souvenirs ergattert, auch bei der Mysterien-im-Museum-Aktion. Seit einigen Wochen wird mir in der App keins mehr von diesen angezeigt, nur noch insgesamt 5 Stück von meinen 14. Auf der Online-Profilseite sind aber alle drin. Woran könnte das liegen? Gibts da ein Update oder ähnliches, oder irgendwelche Einstellungen die ich machen müßte? :huh: Sind alle öffentlich sichtbar geschaltet, keins verborgen.
Danke für euere Antworten :)

15 hours ago, Universumbewohner said:

(Translated by Google) Hello everyone, I'm still quite "fresh" when it comes to geocaching and have not found a suitable contribution to my question here in the forum.
Got some souvenirs last year, including the Mysteries in the Museum campaign. For a few weeks now, none of these have been shown to me in the app, only a total of 5 of my 14, but everyone is on the online profile page. What could that be? Is there an update or something similar, or any settings that I would have to make? : Huh:Are all publicly visible, none hidden.
Thanks for your answers:)

Try logging out of the app, and then back in to refresh the connection.  Does that help?

On 3/3/2020 at 12:18 AM, CAVinoGal said:

Try logging out of the app, and then back in to refresh the connection.  Does that help?

Thank you, CaVinoGal! It works :D;)

1 hour ago, Universumbewohner said:

Thank you, CaVinoGal! It works :D;)

I'm glad it was so simple!!