Premium membership

SB129BB

I just upgraded to the Premium membership in the hopes that it unlocked other caches that the basic did not show me.  Is this true??  If so then how do I get them to pull up on my map?  After logging out and then back in I dont see any changes.

Thanks, Brent

44 minutes ago, SB129BB said:

I just upgraded to the Premium membership in the hopes that it unlocked other caches that the basic did not show me.  Is this true??  If so then how do I get them to pull up on my map?  After logging out and then back in I dont see any changes.

Thanks, Brent

Maybe it just takes a little time? Maybe. 

10 hours ago, SB129BB said:

Thanks, Brent

Based on your Finds, I'm guessing that you mean caches shown on the web site map.  That you mean Premium Member Only caches as others have mentioned.

If so, here's a link for the 27 PMO caches in a 100 mile radius of Billings:

https://www.geocaching.com/play/search?lat=45.76253&lng=-108.55347&origin=GCWNZ1&radius=100mi&p=1