iPhone Safari and Other Browsers Not Letting Me Navigate to Account Menu

Firefishe

When on the main web site, using Safari or any other browser, when accessing Account Settings from the “three bar,” or “hamburger” menu in the upper right hand corner of the page, I get my basic profile information, which I can edit, but when I press the down arrow for the Account settings sub-menu, it won’t drop down.

This results in me not being able to access my premium account information so that I can check billing types and other related matters.

I am guessing the embedded menu coding is old enough to not work through the new iPhone browsers.

I will probably have to use my computer, instead of the phone, which is more than annoying to say the least.

Photo included below.

Warm Regards From,

Firefishe

Caching In On The Journey

2464E6CE-3730-45EE-BA9A-0E2F9C778892.jpeg

Edited by Firefishe

I get the same effect (menu doesn't expand) in Chrome, ALook, and Safari.

I can use a direct web address, which may be a work-around, when saved as a bookmark in a browser:

https://www.geocaching.com/account/settings/membership

The weird thing about that is, that "Membership" link opens the drop-down for all options just fine.  It's "Profile Information" that's broken.

Edited by kunarion