Etrex 20 eject

Jayeffel

How do I eject my Etrex 20 GPS unit from the main computer which has no place to eject ( iMac) When I connect the unit it takes a little time but shows connected to Garmin Express. There is no icon on the screen such as when I used to connect a device.I see no place on any menu or dropdown list to eject anything. Wha I do is disconnect the cable for the unit and get that warning message  about ejecting properly.

Edited by Jayeffel
grammar
9 hours ago, Wacka said:

It should show up under Finder>devices , Then hold the mouse over the etrex20 and  a menu option to remove it should appear/

There is no Devices option shown anywhere I can find. The only  listings under Finder are "About Finder" "Preferences" "Empty Trash"" Services""Hide Finder" Hide Other""Show All"

I got it. Inder one of the above listings a menu had a few options not selected. One was show cds etc. I selected that then connected the Rvterx. it fialnnaly shower up and I was able to eject it under File. It did mot seem to do any harm but now I can eject it properly. Thanks for responses.