Search Archived Caches in search tool

redpicante

Back in 2003 I had to create a new user name.  All of my activity under the old name apparently has been archived.  I cannot find any references to my old username using the search tools unless I am missing something.  I have been inactive in geocaching for a while, but now that I am retired, I reactivated.  I wanted to see what I had done prior to the name change.

Any suggestions?  the old username was "Dustbaggs"

Edited by Keystone
22 hours ago, redpicante said:

Back in 2003 I had to create a new user name.  All of my activity under the old name apparently has been archived.  I cannot find any references to my old username using the search tools unless I am missing something.  I have been inactive in geocaching for a while, but now that I am retired, I reactivated.  I wanted to see what I had done prior to the name change.

Any suggestions?  the old username was "Dustbaggs"

Welcome back to geocaching! I like your old screen name! LOL

Entirely up to you, but if you wanted to pick up where you left off and still have access to the email address you used for your original account, you can reset your old password and get into the old account again.  Groundspeak may even be able to credit your old account for the premium membership you bought for your new account.  Just a suggestion.

(Worst thing they can do is say "no.")

edit: ok, I see you found 12 caches under your old user name and 96 under the new.  So, it may be less hassle to keep things as is and just go back and re-log the old caches.

Edited by hzoi