Adventure Lab Testing

vinyrd

Did you use your phone's camera to scan the code or a QR app?  You need to use the camera.  To test mine I copied the link and e-mailed it to myself then clicked the link which opened the app.  I had no issues testing mine.  Just FYI, the geo-fencing is not enabled in test mode so that you can test it from home.

Edited by Twinklekitkat
typos-doh!

Hi. With iOS, no problem.

But with Android (we was 2 to try with differents devices) Very often the first code is mentionned as wrong, but it is the correct code. We always must quit and reopen the App, sometimes many times to make it pass.

After this one passed, all the rest works not bad.

Edited by pchappuis
On 2/21/2020 at 7:41 PM, pchappuis said:

Hi. With iOS, no problem.

But with Android (we was 2 to try with differents devices) Very often the first code is mentionned as wrong, but it is the correct code. We always must quit and reopen the App, sometimes many times to make it pass.

After this one passed, all the rest works not bad.

I had that same problem on my first test. 

I deleted the test and then started a new test. I haven't had any problems after that. 

I have sent twice test links (deleted the old and generate a new) to my friend for testing. Everything looks fine, but when answering he get the message "wrong answer".  I can test at home on my mobile and it works fine. Should he be onsite during the test?