New Challenge in the Memphis Area

Blodlizrd

Why is it that everytime I get a idea and have it almost implemented, someone else beats me to this?

I have a new Cache-a-thon in place and was waiting till next week to list them online and/or release the info at Chuck's gathering.

Seems that everytime I wait to place a cache someone else beats me to tha idea. I wonder if this is icon_smile.gif because most Geocachers think alike????

Arrggg..

Well mine is a little different.

You need to find all 12 to match up the coordinates for 2 different caches. Both caches are valued at over $1000.00 in merchandise/goodies...

Cache #1 will contain mostly computer hardware including a Laptop Computer ..

Cache #2 will be software related and include Cash as well!

More detalis next week.

Cant wait to see what Blodlizard has in store!!

icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Davewuzhere:

Well mine is a little different.

You need to find all 12 to match up the coordinates for 2 different caches. Both caches are valued at over $1000.00 in merchandise/goodies...

Cache #1 will contain mostly computer hardware including a Laptop Computer ..

Cache #2 will be software related and include Cash as well!

$1000 icon_eek.gif Man! I hope you make em work for it!! I love a challange!

I'll be waiting!

Well school is almost out so I will be able to start putting out the buddhas. I just posted it on the site for approval.

(Secret: This was all a cunning plan to bump my thread in a very descrete way. I'm like a message board ninja! *Dashes away into the shadows*)

blodsig.txt

My skills are ferior!

[This message was edited by Blodlizrd on April 23, 2003 at 02:35 PM.]

I have only one in the Memphis area, but you are welcome to use it. Be advised, however, it's a "members only" multi; that will limit the number of people who can hunt for it. There's not much room in the final container, but there are four small ammo cans before you get to the final large one, and all of them are nearly empty.

It's also had only two finders thus far, so it will add to the challenge for most folks.

Ok... I've put out the first statue, so if you find a buddha statue in a cache, please do not take it. Just write down the numbers and put it back in the cache.

Hsueh-Liang's Journal Entry #1:

In this country there is a holiday where the folly of others is celebrated. It has come to my attention that a small box was placed on this holiday, perhaps as a memorial to that day. I have hidden the first statue in this box. This haiku from the Japanese may help you on your quest:

Changes in the wind

Whrilpools appear from nothing

Let the storms come now

nonflashygif.txt

My skills are ferior!

(Die, flashy gif, DIE!!!)

Cache was just approved a little while ago. Check it out here!

Hsueh-Liang's Journal Entry #2:

I ventured to a place that was named after the part of a tree in order to place the second piece in my puzzle. It is located in a section of woods with a very strange name.

nonflashygif.txt

My skills are ferior!

[This message was edited by Blodlizrd on June 10, 2003 at 08:34 PM.]

You don't know who I got E-mail verification from though, Chuckers.

3 new hints on the page. "But Blod, you only went to 2 caches over the weekend," you say? It just got a little harder. I guess you'll actually have to decode some hints. icon_eek.gif

nonflashygif.txt

My skills are ferior!

quote:
Originally posted by bitbrain:

I get the feeling that there will be more folks racing to this one after the last Buddha is placed than there were going for the Magellan'Treasure Hunt' boxes. icon_razz.gif

Sweet Love! I have formulated a plan for finishing out the rest of the Buddhas, so be on the lookout.

nonflashygif.txt

My skills are ferior!