What's the oddest SWAG you found in a Geocache?

Big84

After just watching a youtube video posted the other day by a couple of teenage girls going geocaching for the the first time.

And finding a keysafe under a lampost in a disused car park with a key inside and its address written on the keyring and then visiting that address. (Thank god they didn't knock on the door)

(I'm presuming it isn't a fake video) 

Here is the link if i'm allowed to post it https://youtu.be/ngozyTyhy8k

It got me wondering what some people have found as SWAG in geocaches.

I havent found anything random.

Edited by Big84
2 hours ago, Big84 said:

After just watching a youtube video posted the other day by a couple of teenage girls going geocaching for the the first time.

And finding a keysafe under a lampost in a disused car park with a key inside and its address written on the keyring and then visiting that address. (Thank god they didn't knock on the door)

Red flags going off. 

A condom in its wrapper - with a hole poked through.  Ha ha, you're funny.

An unopened can of pop.  (=soda to Americans.)  It obviously hadn't been through a winter yet, or it would've been either 1) bulging, or 2) an absolute mess.

A bag of plantain chips from the Dominican Republic, 1.5 years past expiry.  They didn't taste all that bad.  (Yes, I eat stuff I find in the woods.)  Interestingly enough, I'd had that brand before.

5 minutes ago, HunterandSamuel said:

I forgot about this find in a cache as swag. This one infuriated me! A cigarette lighter! 

I found several of those in a cache. I don't think any of them worked; just junk someone wanted to chuck. Well I took and chucked them in a bin. Even worse it they did work, as they can start bushfires.

Edited by Goldenwattle
3 hours ago, Goldenwattle said:

I found several of those in a cache. I don't think any of them worked; just junk someone wanted to chuck. Well I took and chucked them in a bin. Even worse it they did work, as they can start bushfires.

When we had caches on the AT, we'd get mail by thru-hikers asking us to drop off things.  The biggest was TP.    :D

- But we've placed storm matches (in a matchstick case), and mini bics in our ammo cans for folks to pick up when going by.

Of course these  4T areas weren't where kids play though either...