Printing seems to be faulty

Birdie.NL

I try to print some multi caches, but only images come through. Almost all text seems to disappear.

Has something changed to the lay-out of the cache pages.

I use the "No logs" option and the default print option in Firefox - which used to produce the goods.

Already tried it on different computers and different printer - to no avail

Have you tried on a different version of the Firefox browser?  Since recent changes have been made to the site, various browsers have had an unusual set of different problems getting things to render correctly.  At the moment, I'm using Firefox 72.0.2 successfully, and I also use the No Logs option.

Just checked with an updated version (73.0) of Firefox, and also no issues there with text.

Edited by ecanderson

Very strange indeed.  I assume this is for all caches?  If not, can you supply the GC for the one that is hurting you so that I can try it here?

I'm still REALLY old school here, and should plant trees as a hobby.  In my vast array of 3" binders, I have a sheet for every find.  I toss them into a 1" notebook for cache runs, and always print them in No Logs format, 60%, minus the map.  Annotate them after the find and into the binders they go.  If they'd had the ability to add notes back in the 'old days', I'm sure I'd have done it that way from the beginning, but once started on the paper path, I've stuck with it.