A Memory Jog, Please

ScroogieII

As one half of the now defunct team of BK-Hunters, I have, after a few months of consideration and reflection, decided to get up the gumption to rejoin the categories in which I was previously an officer. I have today applied to several categories which I could remember my having been an officer of, noticing that several were, indeed, in need of more warm bodies. The following list is those:

Alberta Heritage Markers
American Guide Series
Atlantic Canada Heritage Properties - Now an Officer
British Columbia Heritage Markers
NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings - Now an Officer
Old Agricultural Equipment - Now an officer
Old Tractors

Ontario Heritage Properties

Victorian Style Architecture
WPA Projects

My request to you is this: If anyone here knows of another category in which I was an officer I'd love to hear from you.

If anyone (Doug, I'm looking at you again) were to further suggest a category which they I feel should join anew, I will take any and all suggestions into consideration, given the proviso that I am unlikely to join categories I find to be of little personal interest. Though I'm willing to invest a goodly portion of my (otherwise useless) time in the game, I'm still willing to state a limit.

As most know, Barb had her categories and I had mine. She seems to have remained active in the categories in which she has always been active, so I'll not concern myself with those.

Thanks in advance, guys,

Keith

Edited by ScroogieII
Updated categories list
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, T0SHEA said:

Do want to be an officer?

Lychgates and Depositories - Since you created this category, interested in being an officer?

Yes, Thank You. I suppose it's only proper that I should remain as an officer.

... And "Old Agricultural Equipment", since Grayling made us/me the leader. It's up to you who remains as leader.

For both of these I'll have to join/be allowed to join.

Edited by ScroogieII
15 minutes ago, ScroogieII said:

Yes, Thank You

An Error Has Occurred
Your request has resulted in an error. Please tell us what you were doing when this error occurred:

Got this message when I tried to invite you to the groups. Will open enrollment so you can join. See if that works.

OOOHHH! an uptick in my fortunes. Now I'm a Cultivator as well:) Sounds much better than Pallbearer.

Thanks, Barb.

I had contacted Grayling about AG Equipment earlier but he replied that since you were now (then) leader there was nothing he could do, so I let it lie. I had considered contacting you but, well... you know.

Sooooo, all you farmers from waaaay back - cobble those submissions together and send them in!!! We'll get to them tout suite! (As if we hadn't previously :))

Keith

Edited by ScroogieII