Favorite points for new premium members.

SamuelAbril

From today I am a new premium member, and I read somewhere that once you are premium you get your corresponding points with retroactive character to be able to assign favorites, I mean for example: if before being a premium member I had 500 found, they would correspond to me when I am premium 50 favorite points. But it doesn't appear to have any.
Is that so?

26 minutes ago, SamuelAbril said:

From today I am a new premium member, and I read somewhere that once you are premium you get your corresponding points with retroactive character to be able to assign favorites, I mean for example: if before being a premium member I had 500 found, they would correspond to me when I am premium 50 favorite points. But it doesn't appear to have any.
Is that so?

Here is your answer:

Favorite Points

1 minute ago, Max and 99 said:

Here is your answer:

Favorite Points

In particular, note the sentence, "If your subscription lapses for any reason, you will not earn Favorite points until you renew your Premium membership, at which time the Favorite points will start accruing again at one Favorite point per 10 finds."

Have you ever been a premium member before? Even with a free trial premium membership?

1 minute ago, niraD said:

En particular, tenga en cuenta la frase: "Si su suscripción caduca por algún motivo, no ganará puntos favoritos hasta que renueve su membresía Premium, momento en el cual los puntos favoritos comenzarán a acumularse nuevamente en un punto favorito por cada 10 hallazgos".

¿Alguna vez has sido miembro premium? ¿Incluso con una membresía premium de prueba gratuita?

No,

21 hours ago, SamuelAbril said:

Is that so?

From your listing description, they have not gotten around to doing your upgrade yet. There may be something coming when they do.

Seeker_Knight

26 minutes ago, SamuelAbril said:

Finally I can enjoy assigning favorite points!
It appeared on my profile that I had no favorites to assign, but I decided to try my luck and yes! I was able to do it and then I change my profile and I have 62 favorite points left. Thank you for the patience shown with this inexperienced geocacher.

Fantastic!

20 hours ago, SamuelAbril said:

Finally I can enjoy assigning favorite points!
It appeared on my profile that I had no favorites to assign, but I decided to try my luck and yes! I was able to do it and then I change my profile and I have 62 favorite points left. Thank you for the patience shown with this inexperienced geocacher.

If you log out of the forum, then log back in, you will appear here as a Premium Member instead of a Basic Member.