Ignored Community Celebration Events not ignored in PQ on map

baer2006

I just noted a strange bug when showing PQ results on the map.

I have the habit of putting any events in my home zone, which I will definitely not attend, on my Ignore List. This way, they don't clutter my PQs. This works fine in the PQ results themselves, and almost fine when displaying the PQ results on the map (either directly from the Browse Map, or by clicking "Map this location" in the PQ result list). What is not working is that caches of type Community Celebration Event are shown on the map even when they are on my Ignore List. This bug doesn't show up for any other cache types (e.g. normal events).

It's definitely not a show-stopper, because the PQ itself seems to be ok. But maybe it's easy to fix, so I thought I'd mention it anyway ;) .

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 1
11 hours ago, baer2006 said:

It's definitely not a show-stopper, because the PQ itself seems to be ok.

It seems that I was mistaken on that detail. Even though the ignored Community Celebration Events don't show up in the PQ "Preview" list on the website, they do appear in the actual GPX sent to me as the PQ result. Up to now it's only a few events, but I expect there are much more to come, and then a cluttered PQ might become a nuisance ;) .