Baton Rouge, LA!

Well, welcome to the game. It just so happens that you have a few cachers in the general vicinity, and one of them happens to be me. icon_biggrin.gif

I won't be available next weekend (sometimes you just have to work overtime), but other than that, I'm around (except when I'm driving 1000 miles to go to a geobreakfast of something). Anyway, if you want to e-mail me, just send to GPS@C___J__.com (fill in the blanks with my nickname).

Anyway, there are quite a few cachers in south Louisiana, and at least Beast_of_Traal, ninefruits, and I in Baton Rouge itself (I got ninefruits into the game myself).

Well, welcome to the game. It just so happens that you have a few cachers in the general vicinity, and one of them happens to be me. icon_biggrin.gif

I won't be available next weekend (sometimes you just have to work overtime), but other than that, I'm around (except when I'm driving 1000 miles to go to a geobreakfast of something). Anyway, if you want to e-mail me, just send to GPS@C___J__.com (fill in the blanks with my nickname).

Anyway, there are quite a few cachers in south Louisiana, and at least Beast_of_Traal, ninefruits, and I in Baton Rouge itself (I got ninefruits into the game myself).

Hi,

Glad to see more new faces in the area.

Our friend ClayJar seemed to leave out a bunch mor of us locals.. Just to name a few there are

Shybabe924 & Sydnie who are in BR, and myself Buck8Point in nearby Plaquemine. We are always looking for new Geobuddies..

Give us a holler anytime...

Hopefully we will have another GeoEvent Get together somewhere in the area before long.

Buck8Point

Buck8Point

-------------------------

If I can't Fix it, It's Definately Broke.