Wrong number of Founds

Gietertje

Today I found out that the number of Finds that is mentoined on my Profile is different from the Actual number of caches that I have found.

The error occurred this month.
The number found up to and including January 2020 is good.
Also in my profile, the number found in February is 10 caches more than the actual number of caches found.

I have checked each cache I have found this month February 2020, I realy have found 11 caches and de site Geocaching.com counts 21 caches.

How has this occured. Why is this number mentioned wrong.

Edited by Gietertje
3 hours ago, Gietertje said:

Today I found out that the number of Finds that is mentoined on my Profile is different from the Actual number of caches that I have found.

The error occurred this month.
The number found up to and including January 2020 is good.
Also in my profile, the number found in February is 10 caches more than the actual number of caches found.

I have checked each cache I have found this month February 2020, I realy have found 11 caches and de site Geocaching.com counts 21 caches.

How has this occured. Why is this number mentioned wrong.

You have recent Lab bonus finds on your profile, so like Moun10Bike suggested, they are the likely  culprit. Your find count increases by 1 for each stage of an Adventure lab, so you may, for example, have 5 "finds"  after completing your adventure lab. I personally adjust my count to 1 for each Lab.