Cache info window not show on map

Fields111

I found that the info box doesn't open on the browse map. The search map doesn't have that box, details are displayed to the left of the map. Got this problem with Firefox and Chrome. It works with Explorer.

I prefer using the "old map" = browse map. I want to be able to open caches in a new tab easily, and with the info box I don't have to move the cursor off the actual map far to left for every single cache. But the biggest disadvantage for me is that the search map doesn't load caches while moving or zooming. You have to click "search this area" again and again, which makes the search map unusable for me.

• Upvote 1

There's an issue with a recent update to a certain tampermonkey script for sending caches to a certain app which is causing the old browse map to not show the popups for caches when you click on the icon. Apparently it's being worked on. If you're using scripts that may be the issue you're running into.

• Helpful 1
22 hours ago, Mike Fitz said:

There's an issue with a recent update to a certain tampermonkey script for sending caches to a certain app which is causing the old browse map to not show the popups for caches when you click on the icon. Apparently it's being worked on. If you're using scripts that may be the issue you're running into.

1 hour ago, Admiral Rollmops said:

Ok, thanks! I'm indeed using Tampermonkey, so that might cause it. Let's hope it'll get fixed soon.

It should be the script send2cgeo. If you use it, the pop up window on browse map (old map) does not open on browsers Chrome and Firefox. A fix is in progress