More problems

Rustynails

Timed out several different page loads off and on since 9am EST Now that I am back from my hike (and a few caches) I consistently get the 500 error when I try to log them.

ETA: and now I am logged out and get the 500 error when I try to log in

And nothing on the GS HQ Twitter feed to suggest TPTB are aware of the problem

sigh

Edited by Michaelcycle
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Frau Potter said:

The engineers have made a few changes and hopefully the website will be running as expected again. Happy Palindrome Day! 02/02/2020

Still having issues with drafts that were changed to logs this morning using the android app not should as found or in my found list.  (DNF's worked ok.)

36 minutes ago, The A-Team said:

Things seem to be working for me now. I'm able to sign back in and access various pages.

35 minutes ago, Asterix 2003 said:

Yep evereything's fine here

Still can't log into my profile.   Folks with edge or IE11 aren't going to be able to see their own profiles now too ?

1 minute ago, WadeH said:

but doesn't seem any better than it was before the engineers made their tweaks. 

For me, it worked reasonably well for about 20 minutes or (which was enough to write and upload my 3 find logs for today), but now it seems to be back to normal "souvenir mode" (i.e. looong delays, I ger logged out, etc.)

Am able to view my profile and see my one cache found today, and "recently viewed" is back too.   

Tried from here to public, and from public to private profile dashboard.

Thanks for stopping in on a weekend.    :)

Takes almost a full minute, surprised it didn't timed out, similar to quite a few years ago on most any weekend.