Log date

monsterbox

Hi!

It seems like the app is using the Seattle time zone for the log date, plus staying with the date from the moment, the app started, until you shut it down. A friend extra wanted to play an adventure yesterday, but started the app short before 9am (German time zone) and the labs have thus been logged to Jan, 20th.

Not the biggest issue, but still might be worth looking into.

Bye,

Christian

• Upvote 1

Yesterday, I logged a LabCache in the morning in Brussels (Belgium). Since I am currently doing a streak, the purpose of that cache was logging it on February 8th. After logging it, I checked the GC-site, and saw the cache was dated on February 7th. It seems Seattle-time is used indeed. The strange thing however is, when I checked my LabCache founds on the Labs-page (https://labs.geocaching.com/logs) the cache is dated on February 8th. So Groundspeak seems to have the right date, but on the website another date is used. On Project-GC, the 'real' found date is used (February 8th), which now leads to the situation that the calendars on GC.com and Project-GC have different numbers on these dates. This is very confusing I think...

Edited by CaracalShan
  • Upvote 1