Logging your own Adventure Lab cache

Twinklekitkat

"Nah, no one will do it like that, where's the fun in that? They'll only be cheating themselves. Let's move ahead."

<people have fun doing it the not-fun way>

"Erm, how much is it worth the effort to encourage doing it the fun way?"

<people doing it the fun way have less fun because of people still doing it the not-fun way>

*glances around, slowly turns and inconspicuously walks away*

<downfall of new feature>

#GeocachingChallenges

:ph34r:

• Upvote 2
  • Funny 1

Well, I did log my own Adventure.  In error.  I did not have it in 'test' when I tested it.  Now I am credited with five Lab finds that I do not want.  I'd like to know how to delete my own logs for each stop.  I was able to delete the final log.  

11 minutes ago, JoesBar said:

Well, I did log my own Adventure.  In error.  I did not have it in 'test' when I tested it.  Now I am credited with five Lab finds that I do not want.  I'd like to know how to delete my own logs for each stop.  I was able to delete the final log.  

You can delete them in your profile. I'm not sure if that's what you mean. Your Lab count will go down.

Thank you for your answer.  I looked at my dashboard and find nothing that shows I found my Adventure, or the other Adventures I have found.  I look at statistics, and there is a graph that shows I've fond 20 Lab caches, which should be 15. .  Nothing there is clickable to allow editing.  Nothing there even opens another page.  Yes, I realize in the grand scheme of things an error of five caches is (think for proper, public, term) nothing.  But I would like my stats accurate.  

7 hours ago, JoesBar said:

Thank you for your answer.  I looked at my dashboard and find nothing that shows I found my Adventure, or the other Adventures I have found.  I look at statistics, and there is a graph that shows I've fond 20 Lab caches, which should be 15. .  Nothing there is clickable to allow editing.  Nothing there even opens another page.  Yes, I realize in the grand scheme of things an error of five caches is (think for proper, public, term) nothing.  But I would like my stats accurate.  

In your list of "Geocaches Found", the "Lab Cache" label should be a clickable link, leading to https://labs.geocaching.com/logs

There you see a list of all your lab cache finds, with a "Delete" button for each of them.

Thank you!  I don't know how to find the location your link took me to, but I was able to delete my logs on my own adventure.  And now my Lab stats are correct, as are my totals.  I can sleep easy.  I am going to nominate you to become a god.  [:D]

Edited by JoesBar
5 hours ago, JoesBar said:

Thank you!  I don't know how to find the location your link took me to, but I was able to delete my logs on my own adventure.  And now my Lab stats are correct, as are my totals.  I can sleep easy.  I am going to nominate you to become a god.  [:D]

Go to your public profile page and click the Geocaches tab.  Go down the Geocaches Found list and click Lab Cache.  That is where the link took you.