North Texas Geocaching Association

inceptor

There has been talk among a fair amount of people here of putting this together. Ok, we are going to give it a shot. Frankly I am excited and looking forward to doing this. If you are interesting in being a part of this organization let us know. You can sign on by sending an email to: ntga-subscribe@topica.com or if you have any questions you can e-mail me at off2themountains@aol.com.

As of this minute we are at the very beginning. We are still looking for those that are interested before starting any serious discussions. icon_cool.gif

inceptor

the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys

By all means, if you're in the North Texas area, join up and help us discuss this stuff... right now we're talking about what the name of the group would be. We're tossing acronyms back and forth, and for some reason they didn't like my translation of "MOSQUITO". icon_biggrin.gif

The address again is ntga-subscribe@topica.com. Click on that link and it will set up an email for you, ready to go! icon_smile.gif

> Martin (Magellan 330)

Don't have time to program and record your shows while geocaching? Get a TiVo!

...I won't be able to make it to this month's meeting (didn't hear about it in time to make plans to go) but I'll try to make one in the next couple of months. I visit family and friends in the DFW area fairly often so I had planned to do some cache hunting in that area next time I go. I'll keep an eye open for news of the next get-together.

Teresa (Adovbs)