Release Notes (Website: Additional functionality for user friendly editor on cache edit page) - January 29, 2020

3 hours ago, FatBaldOldMan said:

Did this release also take away the ability to post corrected coordinates. That feature was very helpful when plotting a trail, and now it's gone.

The cache you're looking at hasn't been published. If you look at the listing of a published cache, that feature should still be available. They haven't taken it away.

Edited by The A-Team
  • Helpful 2
18 hours ago, TamariskBasher said:

Almost fits this announcement, but lately I have not been able to edit or delete my logs.  Click on the icon (edit or delete), the page changes for a second than reverts back to the original log.  In Win 10, Win7.  No delete function on android phone app.

This is a known issue. It was actually a previous release from about a month ago that broke some functionality when using the Internet Explorer or Edge browsers. They're working on it now, but in the meantime you'll need to use a different browser to perform these actions. Chrome and Firefox have been confirmed to work for things like editing or deleting logs.

• Helpful 1
21 hours ago, shorbird said:

Unable to access my past logs after the first page of log listing. Screen display says that I have 352 pages of 8795 logs, but I cannot get past page 1. Please repair this.

I guess you're using IE not Chrome...

On 2/3/2020 at 11:44 PM, The A-Team said:

This is a known issue. It was actually a previous release from about a month ago that broke some functionality when using the Internet Explorer or Edge browsers. They're working on it now, but in the meantime you'll need to use a different browser to perform these actions. Chrome and Firefox have been confirmed to work for things like editing or deleting logs.

I have that same problem and I use Chrome. But it seems there are similar problems on the profile page... Geocaches, Trackables, Souvenirs, Gallery, Lists, Statistics... all these links are not working for me.