Adventure Lab app crashing on load v 1.2.5 (on iPhone)

3Hams&aRose

The AL app is continually crashing on loading.  I can't get beyond the orange intro screen, as it hangs for about 30 seconds then exits back to my phone's homescreen.  I've deleted and re-installed multiple times, with all possible combinations of phone reboots as well.  This is a new problem for me with version 1.2.5.  App used to work fine before v.1.2.5.

I'm using iOS 12.4.1 on an iPhone X.  Exact same problem on my wife's iPhone X.  I see online that iPhone 8 has the same problem under iOS 12.4.1.  Strangely, on my kid's older iPhone 6s (with iOS 12.4.1) the app is working as normal.

Friends of mine using iOS 13.3 on iPhone X report no problems.   While the obvious solution is to upgrade to iOS 13.3, I'd rather not, as iOS 13.3 is still having lots of it's own issues that I'd rather avoid until maybe iOS 13.4 comes out.

Any thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Frau Potter said:

The engineers have asked that you try to uninstall and reinstall the app. We hope that might solve the issue.

Thanks for responding, but as noted in my OP above, I’ve already tried that route several times,  and this issue extends to at least three iPhones.