Website / App both not updating instantly

Throsbyonchurch

For the past couple of months I have noticed the web site isn't instantly updating the icons. Today I noticed the app hasn't updated the icons to yellow found smiles from yesterday. Yesterday I made draft notes of my finds through the app. Got home and logged the drafts through the website and changed to found. Today the app map shows some of the finds as unfound. The logs are present in the app and a smile appears for some and not others. A refresh doesnt do anything.

The website seems to lag for a couple of days in changing write notes to found. I have refreshed my browser and cleared cookies etc etc and its hasn't helped.

Is it possible that the 'unfound' caches are shown in a blue icon with an exclamation mark? That would mean that your draft was not correctly replaced by a found. This only affects the icons. That is a bug.

If so, you can create a new draft and delete it again. After this you can see the smiley.

Edited by 2Abendsegler