Help in Raleigh

El Diablo

Hey guys,

It seems that Joeybobs 100th cache is coming up. He has agreed to team with Cache hunter 1 in Virginia who is also going for his 100th.

This is going to be another Centennial Celebration Cache being put together by huggy_d1, Triffid, Hawk-eye and myself. We need someone in the Raleigh area to join the team.

This will be a lot of torture ... I mean fun icon_biggrin.gif for Joeybob and Cache hunter. Let me know if your interested.

El Diablo

Everything you do in life...will impact someone,for better or for worse.

[This message was edited by El Diablo on August 11, 2002 at 06:51 PM.]

It won't be so bad JoeyBob. However we do need to know if you have any allergies or phobias? Would people mind if you dropped out of sight for a couple of days?? Also the phone number to your next of kin might come in handy...just in case icon_biggrin.gif

One other thing.....did you know that NC times their traffic lights??

El Diablo

JeffersonStone knows me too well, I better get out the excursion gear- as well as the calculator and stopwatch for the traffic signals. I think Hawkeye and Triffid might know where I could find one of those special traffic light stopwatches.

Allergies: Shellfish and Kiwi fruit.

Phobias: Lingerie models with high heels... no, wait a minute, you said phobias.. see, my mind is clouded already!

Next of kin: My wife is already planning stuff to do while I'm on the search, give her a few more days and she would have the house really clean. ;-)

The cache has been posted. "Hell is just ahead" The hunt will take place on September the 1st. There will be a celebration dinner afterwards. All that are interested..let me know and I will give you the details.

El Diablo

Yeah ...good food and good company ... should be fun ... and who knows ... maybe JoeyBob and CacheHunter1 will make it out of the woods in time to join us! icon_biggrin.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------

Co-founder of the "NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"

... when you absolutely have to find it first!

Well we hope you guys can make it joeybob...but you might want to take along some MREs icon_biggrin.gif

However just to give you a piece of mind...if you haven't found stage 2 of 23 by the end of the day, we will give you a hint icon_smile.gif

El Diablo

Ya' feeling a bit lonely yet there JoeyBob? (Same low evil chuckle) Maybe 99 is a good number to hang with .... (snicker).

quote:

As for the food joeybob and I will be the first at the table.

As said so well before by El Diablo himself ... MRE's should be taken along ... just in case you guys don't make it out in time for the celebration meal ... after all ... we wouldn't want the rest of us to suffer just because you guys get lost ... now would we (snicker)?

JoeyBob & Cache Hunter 1, you both will have no trouble at all. Just remember your previous training for the dark side and you'll do just, well, er, maybe, um, perhaps, uh, you might do ok with a few hints....

Looks like the famous Triffid may not be able to make it after all, but his contributions will be felt by CH1.

Gotta get to bed so I can go get some more points for CH1..... icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by cache hunter1:

IT'S NOT TO LATE TO TURN AWAY FROM THE DARKSIDE .COME JOIN JOEYBOB AND I IN THE LIGHT. REMEMBER WE ARE YOUNG AND INNOCENT.

You are niether young nor innocent...ask Hawk or Triffid. However you are going to age years before this is over icon_biggrin.gif

El diablo

quote:
Originally posted by cache hunter1:

IT'S NOT TO LATE TO TURN AWAY FROM THE DARKSIDE .COME JOIN JOEYBOB AND I IN THE LIGHT. REMEMBER WE ARE YOUNG AND INNOCENT.

You are niether young nor innocent...ask Hawk or Triffid. However you are going to age years before this is over icon_biggrin.gif

El diablo

Hey Cachehunter and JoeyBob ... don't let El Diablo scare you ... the night terrors and sweats are almost gone ... and I can almost stand upright again ... without the cane!

Hey, I went to Sam's Club and got the industrial sized Ibuprofen, Band Aids, and bug spray. Oh, and a case of MREs, also. Figure I will need all that before Cache Hunter 1 and I get out of the woods by the 8th or 9th. My birthday is at the end of the month, should I tell the kids to take their time making me a card?

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyBob:

Hey, I went to Sam's Club and got the industrial sized Ibuprofen, Band Aids, and bug spray. Oh, and a case of MREs, also. Figure I will need all that before Cache Hunter 1 and I get out of the woods by the 8th or 9th. My birthday is at the end of the month, should I tell the kids to take their time making me a card?

Your kids will have kids before you get out of those woods!!

El Diablo

Hey, Cache Hunter and I are trying to come up with a small token of our appreciation. We need to know how many of you to blame, err, thank on Sunday, or Tuesday, whenever we get out of the woods. Head count, please?

JoeyBob

(since JeffersonStone won't give me a straight answer)

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyBob:

I appreciate it. Be warned, we do not have the graphic skills of Hawk-eye and yourself.

Scared me....I thought you needed to know how many bullets to bring! icon_frown.gif

El Diablo

ps...it's not my graphic skills, it's Hawk eyes. I just do the evil part. icon_biggrin.gif

Hey guys ... don't sweat it ... the old El Diablo must be slipping ... no one's died looking for one of his caches in ... gosh, over two months! icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk-eye:

Hey guys ... don't sweat it ... the old El Diablo must be slipping ... no one's died looking for one of his caches in ... gosh, over two months! icon_rolleyes.gif

Co-founder of the _"NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"_

Well except for that guy a couple of weeks ago...but hey that was partialy his fault. I told him to bring a....well I can't say because they need one on this cache. icon_wink.gif

[This message was edited by El Diablo on August 31, 2002 at 12:17 PM.]