Update my logs

The Cad

Greetings from The Cad,

I seem to be having issues adding to my logs after they have been posted...ie when I dip a trackable I can not write anything afterwards. The site also will not let me delete a log so I can re-write it if I've made an error!

I emailed Geocaching and got a reply that hasn't helped...

Thank you for contacting Geocaching HQ.

We released a large update on our website in order to comply with recently passed privacy protection laws in the US and Europe. This update focused specifically on our site's cookies. This is most likely the cause of your issue. We are aware that this is causing some issues on our website and app, and we are working on fixing them.

We suggest using a different browser, clearing your cache, and accepting all cookies. Please wait for a few seconds until the page is fully loaded before clicking on any icons or links.

If you are using Microsoft Edge, please be sure to either use another browser or update it to the most current version.

We apologize for any inconvenience as our engineers work to resolve this.

is anyone else experiencing this?

4 hours ago, The Cad said:

Thanks Kunarion,

I will give it a go...been avoiding Google Chrome as it seemed to be an additional problem to solve every time I tried it!

I think the trick with Chrome is to wait til the page is finished loading.  After that, you can edit logs or page through a gallery or whatever.  

Plus, Edge and maybe even IE will be working again at some point.  It’s a web site thing. :cute: