Waymarking at work

In our company we make employee interviews once a year, where team leaders and employees talk about the (not) accomplished goals of the last year, the goals, trainings etc. of the upcoming year, and so on. My team leader fortunately doesn't like to do these interviews at the office. Instead he tries to find a place that the specific employee likes. He and I share the hobby of taking photos, so we always try to find a city or place with good motifs for taking photos and after taking photos we eat lunch in some restaurant and make the interview there. Last year we drove to Hollabrunn and afterwards I was able to create several waymarks. The year before it was Retz and I also created several waymarks back in 2018.

And this year I found another great spot. Another "city with a population with more than 10,000 and no single Waymark" for the Waymarking Challenge. So, fingers crossed that I find enough waymarks to once again fulfill this challenge. But, most of all I'm looking forward to this trip, because we will also visit the only Bismarck tower in Austria. So far there are only 46 waymarks in the Bismarck Towers category and mine will be and remain the first and only waymark in Austria. WooooooHoooooo!!!!! Depending on the weather and the mood of my team leader we might also visit some other spots that will help me fill my category grid, but for now I keep dancing when I think of the Bismarck Tower. And even if you tell me, that the approval of a waymark in that category can take a loooong time, I will still not stop dancing. :D

Edited by PISA-caching